Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OFFER] Free £5 From Bank Called Monese. Invite Friend And You Will Get extra £10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kol2n4s

[OFFER] Free £5 From Bank Called Monese. Invite Friend And You Will Get extra £10 Empty
PostSubject: [OFFER] Free £5 From Bank Called Monese. Invite Friend And You Will Get extra £10   [OFFER] Free £5 From Bank Called Monese. Invite Friend And You Will Get extra £10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 2:12 am

[OFFER] Free £5 From Bank Called Monese. Invite Friend And You Will Get extra £10

Hello.

Monese (a competitor to Revolut/Monzo/N26) have a marketing scheme where they give you £5 just for signing up. I’ve done this 10x with different people, and works no problem - takes about 15 minutes.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Download the Monese app (Google Play/Appstore)

Set up an account with my code LAURY738

Deposit £10 and get extra £5 free.

You can then if you like just transfer it back wherever you like immediately. There are no strings to this account. When you do this, you can close the account for free. No hidden fees.

Disclaimer: I also get £10 if you do this. Also, you can invite your friends with your referral code, and generate a good amount of money. If you have any questions regarding this, just ask it and I will answer ASAP.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1