Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GptKing

GptKing

Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me. Empty
PostSubject: Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me.   Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:32 pm

GptReferralPrograms.com

Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me. Screenshot-gptreferralprograms.com-2014-11-01-14-25-02
So basically I created gptreferralprograms.com and I'm looking to work with the Ref-4-Ref community. Im trying to create site not listing gpt sites, but actually good gpt site referral programs. So along those lines if you signup for some of the gpts i have listed that be great. Now what i offer you: Email me legitimate gpt sites with your referral link and i will review the site and submit it on my page and anyone that signups through my site you will recieve second level tier commision off the offers completed that were referred by my site if said gpt site your promoting offers that. In general need really good gpt referral programs and i prefer gpt sites with initial referral signup incentives(i.e. $.50 every person that signups, $.50 ever person that completes first offer type of thing.).

You can even leave me a personal review of the gpt summary of what it offers and what its referral program offers. Ill submit it to site, tag you, and you could link a person to your review on my site. I mean anything is possible here and im looking worth with smart individuals out there that are interested.

-GptKing  king
Back to top Go down
http://gptreferralprograms.com
GptKing

GptKing

Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me.   Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 pm

woops email me at thedollarhoarder@gmail(dot)com with gpt reviews you have
Back to top Go down
http://gptreferralprograms.com

Made a site called gptreferralprograms.com, Need new gpts please email me.
Page 1 of 1