Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brown98

Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing Empty
PostSubject: Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing   Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 5:25 am

For our investors, we have developed a profitable partner program, which has two levels. Invite your partners and earn with us!
Set up a refback percentage for your referrals from the first power purchase. Only for your referrals 1 level.
Coinmagic is a cloud mining site without investing there is 100gh/s offered, there is 5 crypto a miner (btc, ltc, doge, eth btg, usd) and dollars, we can also mine gh to have more power.
I just started on site, I have a little look on google if it was a site that pay or not and several comment say that it pays.
It can be very profitable in the long run especially since at the beginning there is no need to invest but to earn crypto more quickly you can invest.
There is a sponsorship system
From referrals by references 1 levels: 10% GH / S
From referrals by references 2 levels: 4% GH / S
For each registration on your referral link 5 GH / S
There are levels where you earn percentage on your daily income 2% level1 and you earn 0.5% each day with no withdrawal
You can also share you gain from 1 to 10% with all your referrals : HUGE GOOD POINT ! team work Wink

Register here:
https://coinmagic.cc/partner/brown99

When i reach 25 referrals i will share 5%. Today ui share 1% of my gain
Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing Ref_ba10
Back to top Go down

Coinmagic - Unique platform for the cashing
Page 1 of 1