Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Referals exchange wanted!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silkekathy

Referals exchange wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Referals exchange wanted!   Referals exchange wanted! EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi,

I am new here and found a side which really pays not bad for clicking add. I know it's not much, but still they pay more than usual. I got around 55 Euros in not much time there so far. Thing is unf. I get only paid out with 10 active referals and as I am new here I can't post a link so far. But I am willing to become ur ref as well of course if u become mine. I would sent the link via pm as I cannot post it here yet.
Anyone willing to swap links and help me getting paid out? Then pm me, my username is Silkekathy. Thank you!

Kind regards Silke bounce
Back to top Go down
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Referals exchange wanted!   Referals exchange wanted! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am

Hello! I'd be happy to trade, just join here: luredrbyma.trade/4238549686860/ and pm me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Silkekathy

PostSubject: Re: Referals exchange wanted!   Referals exchange wanted! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Hello! I'd be happy to trade, just join here: luredrbyma.trade/4238549686860/ and pm me. ^^

Hello,

are there no people outside who want to swap referals? I am still looking desparately!

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Oskedod

PostSubject: Sure, I'll do it.   Referals exchange wanted! EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:22 pm

I'll do it if you do my referral also: followlike.net/?r=19164936
After you're done, PM me your referral. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referals exchange wanted!   Referals exchange wanted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Referals exchange wanted!
Page 1 of 1