Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a Referral for www.freeps4system.com? I will go GREEN for $25 Paypal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insanekitten

Need a Referral for www.freeps4system.com? I will go GREEN for $25 Paypal! Empty
PostSubject: Need a Referral for www.freeps4system.com? I will go GREEN for $25 Paypal!   Need a Referral for www.freeps4system.com? I will go GREEN for $25 Paypal! EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to post this sort of offer, I was not sure of where else I could post this.

So the offer!

I would like to start out doing freeps4system[.com] so if anybody needs a referral to this site, I would love to be a referral for a compensation of $25 USD via Paypal.

I'm also open to doing any other TRAINN websites, just ask me.

I am an experienced trader as I have completed many TRAINN sites in the past and have redeemed multiple iPods, Wiis, games, PSVita, LCD monitor, and lots of Paypal cash. Then I ran out of cheap viable offers to do (in Canada), so I got out of the Freebie game for a few years...  Now I'm interested in starting up again, figure there should be plenty of fresh new offers by now. I am very familiar with the process of completing an offer, and ensuring a legit green (I've never gone red on anybody who used me as a referral).

I'd really love to do this sooner rather than later, so...I'll give it until August 01, 2015 before I give up on finding someone to pay me for a referral and sign up without a referral.

Need to start somewhere so I can get on with hustling and trading for my own referrals!

You can PM me here
Back to top Go down

Need a Referral for www.freeps4system.com? I will go GREEN for $25 Paypal!
Page 1 of 1