Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davidddd

Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK. Empty
PostSubject: Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK.   Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

All you really need to do is click this link: freeleaguecodes .net/ref ?id=fncigg8eco <- delete the spaces between .net and ref and the ? for it to work
It will show up to me that another person has clicked the link, I need 30 people to click it.
Just post below that you have clicked on it and I will check and then do your refferal!
Back to top Go down
ServantOfOne

Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK.   Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:26 pm

davidddd wrote:
All you really need to do is click this link: freeleaguecodes .net/ref ?id=fncigg8eco   <- delete the spaces between .net and ref and the ? for it to work
It will show up to me that another person has clicked the link, I need 30 people to click it.
Just post below that you have clicked on it and I will check and then do your refferal!
Hey I opened up the link. Can you please sign up under my referral link for this site? Remove all of the % for it to work.
ww%w.%letsbe%honest%.m%e/refer/%1000000247
Just sign up, activate account, and thats pretty much it. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Trading ref for ref - ALL you have to do is CLICK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Referral For Referral :: Referral For Referral :: GPT Referral Swaps-
Jump to: