Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i realy need your Help guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dikawer

i realy need your Help guys Empty
PostSubject: i realy need your Help guys   i realy need your Help guys EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:45 am

if you are bored at home, join me on this website, you can make money from this website

https://cbamoney(change with dot)xyz/674325015395880/

please help guys i need 40 people to sign up with my referrals link

just sign up with your email and done

if youre have referrals i will return the favor

please

thank you
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: i realy need your Help guys   i realy need your Help guys EmptySun May 10, 2020 2:29 am

Hello. Signup for Signup? 🙂 Can sign up to your site if you sign up to mine. We can exchange screenshot proofs for the sign ups
Back to top Go down
Rodrigez777

PostSubject: Re: i realy need your Help guys   i realy need your Help guys EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:31 am

Theme for those who have a PC or smart idle when you are doing other things. The distribution of BTC depends on your activity in the system, i.e. the more you view ads, the more bonuses you get.

1) Tap on the link
https://btcsurf.io/r/169989
Register on the site and confirm your email

2) we are now met by the service itself. In it, we need to click on "see surf" and watch the ad

Of course, you can't close the window and you need to disable the ad blocker (or any other ad blocker that you use).

P. s. I just started looking at this topic, even in support I asked what the case is, where the reward is. But the entire system distributes automatically among all participants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i realy need your Help guys   i realy need your Help guys Empty

Back to top Go down

i realy need your Help guys
Page 1 of 1