This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Get bitcoins free

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
klairehiro

PostSubject: Get bitcoins free   Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi

I've come across this brand new amazing automated system!

It's CRAZY!

They're paying me every hour of every day completely automatic income and it's getting paid straight to my Bitcoin Wallet!

It's SO EASY!

Just follow this easy steps below and you will be cashing in hourly in no time.

Or you can jump right into it here.

Step 1: Create a Bitcoin Wallet

If you don't already have one, you will need to create a BitCoin wallet.
I use LocalBitcoins , but there are many more options as well. Also verify all your details such as ID, cellphone and email to speed up processes later.

Step 2: Buy Bitcoins (optional)

You can buy Bitcoins from LocalBitcoins (or the wallet you use), you can even buy a portion of a Bitcoin if you are unable to buy an entire one, this will be used for your deposit to earn hourly profit.

Step 3: Setup your Auto Bitcoin building hourly profit system

You can setup the account here, you can create an account for free - no monthly costs.

Step 4: Make a deposit (optional)

You will need to use your Bitcoin Wallet to make a deposit with your Auto Bitcoin Builder but this step is completely optional. You can still make money without a deposit but the deposit will get your profits up quicker.

Step 5 : Get free Bitcoins

I've complied a list of the free Bitcoin Faucets that I use below, all are free but some can be upgraded to earn more:

Bitminer
   EarnFreeBitcoins
   MoonBitcoin
   FreeBitco
   Hashflare

The above faucets only require you to check in after a certain time; 5 minutes, 10 minutes or an hour; complete a captcha and you receive satoshi - which is hundredth of a millionth of a Bitcoin. You generally need at least 10000 to make a withdrawal but this can easily be done in a few days.

The below links are games that you can win to earn satoshi:

CoinBrawl
   GameFaucet

Step 6: Get referrals to your Auto Bitcoin Builder

If you haven't make a deposit as yet, this is how you can get profits from Auto Coin Builder and if you have this can boost your profit.

I mainly use Clicksenseand MellowAds to promote my links.

With ClickSenseyou can earn money viewing ads or completing surveys and you can cash out your earnings or use them to advertise your links.

With Mellow Ads you can earn between 5000 and 50000 satoshi every 24 hours that can only be used on the site to advertise your links.

Step 7: Cash in

Watch your hourly profits roll in and make a withdrawal of your profits at anytime, you are paid out within 60 minutes to your Bitcoin wallet.

Step 8: Sell Bitcoins

You can then easily sell Bitcoins on LocalBitcoins or which ever wallet you are using. Please check the trust rating of people you are selling to as Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, so as not to fall prey to scammers.

And that's it, you can start earning great profits hourly with a few simple steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Get bitcoins free
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1