This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LiveToWin android and Apple app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gonzalezjr91

PostSubject: LiveToWin android and Apple app    Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello everyone well I got introduced to this app called LiveToWin from a close friend of mine and it's an app that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. The object of the app is to earn entries before the next drawing. To earn entries you can invite people by using your referral link, do the poll, do searches for more entries, rate the prize, download apps etc. but the more people that you have on your team, (signing up through your referral link) and that play every day you have greater chances of winning. Because if your referral wins you win also. The prizes are great too like giftcards, tvs, iPads, xbox one, ps4, etc you can either choose the prize or you can choose $500 cash mailed to you or through pay pal. A person who referred me her wife has won a total of 9'times, 5 on her own and 5 from her referrals winning. That's $5000. The reason why she wins so much is because she has 1300+ members on her team. So if you want a chance to win some cash goto http ://w w w.l ivetowin. c o m/friend/jmts9/?src= smsshare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzalezjr91

PostSubject: Re: LiveToWin android and Apple app    Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Without the spaces
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LiveToWin android and Apple app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1