Referral For Referral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This A Completely Free Forum Where Users Can Post Referral Links And Trade Referrals For Their Sites.!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeterLaGalleta

Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!  Empty
PostSubject: Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!    Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Oh, hello there! Thank you for looking at my referral link! You see, Prizerebel is a legal website that allows you to complete a wide variety of offers to get points. As you build up your points, you can cash them in for free prizes once you have enough. Sounds cool, right? You can get game codes for things like League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Steam, & more or even non-game-related merchandise! Don't worry, I won't send you off to waste your time. I've being doing a lot of offers lately, and I've experienced a high credit rate, reliable prizes, and no malicious software (if you do find malicious software, system restore and related programs are your friend!), so it's definitely different from its shameful brethren. Also, you can get great rewards for referring people! If you click my referral link, for example, I get an additional 20% of your points (not deducted from you!) and an additional 5% of your referral's points (not deducted from them!). Pretty cool, right? To top it all off, I have a guide just for you.

Remember, here for the website and here for the guide! Hope to see you there!
Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go first if you want c:
Back to top Go down
bgearson

PostSubject: Tremor   Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:38 am

Better ways to get free games:
TremorGames:
tremorgames@com/?ref=509521
Info:
rhendrix0.blogspot@com/2014/04/tremor-games.html
rhendrix0.blogspot@com/2014/04/tremor-games-guide-2.html

Bing Rewards:
bing@com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_fa6688a9-1e71-4445-06d8-eb2200ea8411
info:
rhendrix0.blogspot@com/2014/04/bing-rewards.html

Send me where you want me to sign up.

Replace the @ with .
Back to top Go down
Henkdevries33

PostSubject: Re: Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!    Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:45 am

I joined with the email adress: missy2mars@hotmail.com.

Can you do the same for me: https://ref-4-ref.forumotion.com/t278-help-me-out-and-i-will-help-you-out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!    Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Free, Legal, Reliable Way To Get Free Games & More!
Page 1 of 1